Thursday, January 5, 2012

New Sewing-Quilting Machine

Yep! I did it. Since I was not really thrilled with my Singer "quilting" machine when it comes right down to quilting, I have been looking for quite some for something better. But, I needed something that would not cost more than I paid for my car. I finally decided on a Brother PQ 1500S.
 To appreciate how much bigger the space between the needle and the motor housing is, you have to compare the two machines. When you take into consideration that the Singer 7469Q has a bigger opening than many sewing machines, the comparison picture say quite a lot.
So, thank you, Paypal for your six-months, interest-free program. And, please do not mind me while I rub my palms together in anticipation of the arrival of my new quilt frame designed to hold my new Brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment