Thursday, June 28, 2012

The Hall Bath - Amost There

Down through the layers to original redwood siding
#1 reason why the redo--leaking pipe.


























That yucky PG&E-promo insulation is gone.
Original linoleum--aqua splash original wall color.
Buck after he got the tub and shower insert installed.



Installing the new tub. faucet on inside wall.











I was the designated painter.

Here I am painting baseboards and trim

















Down on his knees--praying the grouting will be done soon.

Finished.














 Floor, commode & sink in--starting to look good.

Had to replace old sink cabinet to have passing room between the sink and the tub.
Per Buck: "A person should be havin' as much fun as this."























You light up my life -- and my bathroom!

I'm getting down to the nitty-gritty with caulking and touch-up painting.

No comments:

Post a Comment