Friday, October 15, 2010

Photo Templates

I got tired of fighting to get my images placed in my blog posts where I wanted them. I often want two or three photos side-by-side. I decided to solve the problem by making my own plain color paper templates (and creating some using my own photos manipulated by my photo-editing software). I can add my photos and sub-titles on top of my templates using my photo-editing software, then save it as a new image that I can upload in one fell swoop.

I know there are fancy template software packages out there with images that take up A LOT of space on the ol' hard drive. For now, I will play with my own templates. After all, I have taken so many photos over the years, why not show off my own creations before I get excited about ones developed by others?

No comments:

Post a Comment