Thursday, April 7, 2011

Big Thumbs Down

So much for the "thumbs up, thumbs down" theme I gave my post on the gift for my sister. I called her for her birthday and learned she is not into primary colors at all.  So, this quilt for her is a BIG THUMBS DOWN!

Her "thumbs up" is still pink floral. In addition, she is thrilled over a pug puppy she received as a birthday gift. Okay, I can adapt. Out comes all my pink floral fabric -- which is not much since I am not the "pink lady" like my sister is -- plus I ordered a yard of some novelty fabric covered with pug doggies.

Her gift was going to be a little late, but now it will be just a little later. Better that and get her something she might appreciate instead of sending a "big thumbs down" gift a little sooner.

As for my Primarily Blue quilt -- well, I have someone in mind who will love the primary colors and give it a "thumbs up".

No comments:

Post a Comment