Friday, April 22, 2011

Where is my pug doggies fabric?

Ordered it April 5th. It still has not arrived. I contacted the seller, hoping that she put tracking on the package so we can figure out what happened to it. I mean, who is going to go out of their way to steal fabric with a pug doggies design?

Back - still a work in progress
Front with the left sleeve







While I have been waiting, I have been finishing my Primarily Blue quilt and my custom applique sweatshirt jacket. I decided that instead of attaching and finishing 1-2 pieces at a time, I was better off cutting all the pieces and basting them in place. That way I can see the whole effect and balance out the design -- even though my asymmetrical design is far from balanced. I think I like the look as well as the color combination. I will be able to wear it with denim, navy and brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment