Saturday, October 13, 2012

Blog Your Life

Today for the Salida Ward Relief Society Super Saturday I gave a presentation on blogging. No, I do not live in Salida. My daughter does. She was on the committee. When they said that some of the women wanted to learn more about blogging and they needed a teacher, guess who she called?
This is my little class. Sorry you missed it, T. Also, Susan, sorry to hear you suffered a re-injury recently and were unable to come.
As part of my training, I set up an entirely new blog while they watched. I tried out this background and really like it even though I am not a pink person. I liked it so well, you may note that I changed my wallpaper on Robyn's Echo to the orange version.

A few minutes ago when I went into this site to capture the image, I was going to delete the site afterwards. Then I noticed that I have had eight views. Eight views in only five hours? Maybe I will leave it up there and make something of it. The link is robynecholsstuff.blogspot.com.

I put a pdf file of my PowerPoint presentation on my website under the PRESENTATIONS page. I will leave it there until at least November 1, 2012. The web address for that is www.robynechols.com/testimonials.

I did pull some images from other blogs to use for examples. I apologize to any of those bloggers who feel I infringed on your copyright. I hope that with the understanding that this presentation was developed for non-commercial use that you will consider my using a portion of your blog as a form of free promotion for you and your site.



No comments:

Post a Comment